VEGAS Pro 17 download
VEGAS Pro 17 is an audio and video editor for projects of any complexity with Intel QSV support and efficient processor acceleration. The package includes intuitive fixation of any objects, the OFX module “picture in picture”, a large number of sound effects, the function of creating instant freeze frames, as well as tools for working with high-resolution video. VEGAS Pro 17 has a fully customizable software interface that allows you to take your videos to a new quality level and achieve professional results in the shortest possible time.
The software product is available in three editions: VEGAS Pro 17 Edit, VEGAS Pro 17, VEGAS Pro 17 Suite.
The Edit edition contains a basic set of functions.
VEGAS Pro 17 includes all the features of the Edit edition, as well as VEGAS DVD Architect, filters and special effects NewBlueFX Filters Ultimate + HitFilm Movie Essentials.
VEGAS Pro 17 Suite includes all the features of the VEGAS Pro 17 edition, as well as the Boris FX Sapphire and NewBlueFX Titler Pro 5 rendering module for working with titles and text.
Editing video projects has become easier thanks to an intuitive drag & drop interface, dynamic scaling of wide-angle images, support for RED cameras, HEVC and ProRes format files, as well as smart tools for working with 4K and Ultra High Definition videos.
VEGAS Pro 17 download free
Functional Features in VEGAS Pro 17:
- More than 30 new features! A new definition of efficiency.
- Nested timelines. Create nested timelines to organize projects and speed up work. Easily switch between nested and main timeline.
- A single process of color selection. VEGAS Pro 17 now allows you to perform color adjustments faster and more efficiently than ever before. The color matching panel will allow you to organize your work and transform it into a fast, efficient logical process — holistic, all-encompassing and easy to use.
- Support for HLG HDR colors. VEGAS Pro 17 is still the leader in the field of HDR processing thanks to an optimized workflow from the very beginning to the completion of the project. Take advantage of GPU-based I/O processing when working with the new ACES 1.1 chroma standard, including HLG support, HDR color matching, HDR video measurement, internal and external preview in HDR mode, and a full set of options for delivering HDR projects.
- Slow-motion playback mode with optical smoothing. Create even slower and smoother effects with integrated tools based on our patented optical flow technology, which analyzes adjacent frames and creates intermediate frames between them. The result: smoothed slow motion playback with unsurpassed results, built into VEGAS Pro 17.
- New! AVC/HEVC decoding using GPU resources. Take advantage of GPU acceleration for smoother timeline playback in VEGAS.
- New! Exclusive plug-ins.
- Export of graduation tables (LUT).
- Tracking movement in the plane.
- Transformation of a distorted stream. Create unique shape transitions with Warp Flow transformation function. Analyze the last frame of the first clip and the first frame of the next clip, and then start automatically creating intermediate frames for a smooth transition between the two clips.
- Editing with intelligent breakdown.
- Stabilization at the event level.
- New! Storyboard improvements. For improved storyboards and matching, it is now possible to add one media file to the same storyboard multiple times with independent entry and exit points.
- New! Support for files with a resolution of 8K.
- New! The curvature of the grid. Thanks to such a huge number of tools in one, the Mesh Warp mesh Warp function helps not only to correct distortions in the video image, but also to stretch or compress video material in the most unthinkable ways along the grid of specified points.
- Improved Image-in-Image plug-in.
- Full set of zoom functions with high resolution Hi DPI.
- Improved color curves.
- Improved white correction tool.
- Audio synchronization when working with multicamera materials.
VEGAS Pro 17 download here
Video: AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC
Images: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Graphics: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
Others: AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
Video: AVC/AAC, AVCHD, AVI, HEVC, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, RM, WMV, XAVC S
Sound AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Images: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
Others: VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
Information about VEGAS Pro 17 on 22 September 2022
|Soft name:||VEGAS Pro 17|
|Last update:||22 September 2022|
|Operating system:||Windows (7,8,10,11)|