Windows 11 Enterprise last version
You can download the Windows 11 Enterprise program for free on your PC on our thesoftseason website. To thank us for our efforts, you can simply tell your friends about us.
Windows 10/11 Enterprise Edition (Corporate) E3 is a special subscription program for the Windows 10/11 operating system for small and medium—sized businesses.
Windows 11 Enterprise download
This offer is available through a cloud solution provider (CSP) and allows you to take advantage of the exclusive features reserved for the Windows 10/11 Enterprise operating system by subscription. The Windows 10/11 Enterprise Edition (Enterprise) E3 CSP program is a flexible subscription at the user level, aimed at small and medium-sized organizations (from one to several hundred users).
To take advantage of this offer, you must:
- install on updated devices Windows 10 Pro version 1607 or later;
- have access to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for identity management.
Now it’s even easier to switch from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise Edition — you don’t need any keys or a reboot. As soon as the user enters the Azure AD credentials associated with the Windows 10 Enterprise Edition E3 license, the operating system turns from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, and all the relevant features of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition become available on the device. When license expires or the license is transferred to another user, the Windows 10 Enterprise device automatically reverts to Windows 10 Pro.
Previously, only organizations that had a corporate licensing agreement with Microsoft could deploy Windows 10 Enterprise Edition for their users. Now, thanks to Windows 10 Enterprise Edition E3 in CSP, it will be easier for small and medium-sized organizations to take advantage of Windows 10 Corporate features.
By purchasing Windows 10/11 Enterprise Edition (Enterprise) E3, you get the following benefits:
- Windows 10/11 Enterprise Edition (Corporate). Devices that are currently running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 can get
- Windows 10 Enterprise with Current Branch (CB) or Current Branch for Business (CBB). The issue with long-term Service
- Branch (LTSB) is not included here.
- Support for any number of users, from one to several hundred.
- Deploy up to five devices. For each user covered by the license, you can deploy Windows 10 Enterprise on five devices.
- The ability to roll back to Windows 10 Pro at any time. After the subscription expires or if it is transferred to another user, the
- Windows 10 Enterprise device automatically returns to Windows 10 Pro (after the grace period of 90 days).
- Monthly payment for each user. Thanks to this, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 will be available to any organization.
- The ability to redistribute licenses between users. Licenses can be easily and quickly transferred from one user to another, which allows optimal use of purchased licenses in conditions of changing needs.
Windows 11 Enterprise download free
Information about Windows 11 Enterprise Edition E3 on 02 October 2022
|Soft name:||Windows 11 Enterprise Edition E3|
|Last update:||02 October 2022|
|Operating system:||Windows (7,8,10,11)|