Dr.Web Katana download
The programs presented on our website thesoftseason are absolutely free to download. We will be grateful to you if you recommend our website thesoftseason to your friends.
Antivirus for additional protection of your home computer (with an antivirus from another manufacturer installed).
Dr.Web Katana (Kills Active Threats And New Attacks) is a non—signature antivirus for preventive protection against the latest active threats, targeted attacks and penetration attempts, including through zero-day vulnerabilities that are still unknown to your antivirus.
Advantages Dr.Web Katana
- Neutralizes the latest, most dangerous malware that is still unknown to your antivirus. These include the latest ransomware cryptographers, injectors, Trojan blockers, as well as threats using zero-day vulnerabilities. It starts protecting even before the download of the traditional signature antivirus is completed.
- It can be installed and run without removing an antivirus solution from another manufacturer.
- Significantly strengthening the protection of the computer, practically does not consume system resources, suppresses the actions of active malware, without slowing down the computer.
- Analyzes the behavior of threats on the fly and immediately suppresses malicious scripts and processes that your antivirus did not have time to recognize.
It does not require any configuration and begins to work effectively immediately after installation.
A set of pre-installed protection scenarios and fine-tuning capabilities allow you to comprehensively control the protection process, adapting it to the needs of the user.
Protects even without PC access to the Internet.
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista SP2/XP SP2+ (32-bit systems).
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista SP2 (64-bit systems).
- Free RAM: at least 100 MB.
- Free hard disk space: ~150 MB. Temporary files created during installation will require additional space.
Dr.Web Katana download free
Information about Dr.Web Katana on 19 September 2022
|Soft name:||Dr.Web Katana|
|Last update:||19 September 2022|
|Operating system:||Windows (7,8,10,11)|